Auto Dent Removal
Auto Dent Repair is a quick and affordable process that doesn’t have to require major body work. Paintless dent repair can be completed in as little as an hour, saving you valuable time and money. Dent Shop is staffed with a trained team of technicians that will remove dents and dings from your car by reshaping the metal or aluminum panel. It does not require major bodywork that could leave you without transportation for days and same day service can have your car fixed in a hurry. The only necessity is that the paint must be intact on the damaged area for our professionals to service your vehicle successfully. The Dent Shop (469) 233-5880
Benefits of Paintless Dent Repair
- Cost-Effective Hail Repair. Paintless dent repair is far more cost-effective than regular dent repair with paint. In addition to the actual service costs being much lower than repairing with paint, it can also help preserve the cost of your vehicle by maintaining the original coat of paint.
- Savings of time and frustration. Paintless dent repair is a much faster process than painted dent repairs. Depending on your vehicle’s damage, it may take just a few hours to a few days to repair it to pre-storm condition versus a few weeks sitting in a mechanic’s shop.
- Environmentally Friendly. Another great perk of PDR is that it’s easy on the environment. There are no toxic chemicals, solvents or paints released into the environment like there are when traditional means are employed. PDR will do your vehicle, wallet, and the world a big favor.
- Restoration of the Manufacturer’s Warranty. Retain the benefits that come with a warranty.Paintless dent repair restores the vehicle’s body back to its original condition. Not only does it look better,but it’s also worth more.
- A shorter turnaround time. Time is of the essence. We don’t make you wait to get your vehicle repaired. We’ll get it done quickly so you can have it back to do everything you need to do. In the meantime, we’ll help you get a rental car even if your insurance company won’t pay for it.
- Quality, customer service from start to finish. We treat our customers with respect because they are the backbone of our business. Without you, we wouldn’t get to do what we do best. We thank you for trusting us with your paintless dent removal services. The Dent Shop (469) 233-5880
What Paintless Dent Repair Entails
PDR is a fairly simple process best left to trained professionals. Although there are products on the market that claim you can do this repair yourself, you shouldn’t. You don’t want to void the manufacturer’s warranty on your vehicle.
Paintless Dent Repair requires training and very specific tools. It manipulates metal back into shape without using traditional bonding, sanding, and painting. It allows technicians to remove small dents from painted sheet metal with ease.
It does not disturb the paint by doing it this way. It prevents costlier pairs like replacing panels or repainting the entire vehicle to match the part that has been repaired. Sharper dents may require traditional dent removal. The Dent Shop (469) 233-5880